Citing channelflow

Hi guys,

Do you have any guidelines for citing Channelflow 2.0?

Best,

-Jake

Dear Jake,

thanks for asking. We are in the process of publishing a descriptive paper on the latest version of Channelflow as a reference to cite. Until it is published, please refer to the homepage of Channelflow 2.0: https://www.channelflow.ch

As soon as the paper is out, we will let you know. Sorry that this is all we can offer for now.
Best wishes from Switzerland,
Florian

If you have finalised the author list for the paper, I can put that down alongside the url (?) - would seem the most natural way to do it.

Dear Jake,

Thanks for the question!

If you want to cite Channelflow 2.0 before the article is published:

Gibson et al. (2019):

J. F. Gibson, F. Reetz, S. Azimi, A. Ferraro, T. Kreilos, H. Schrobsdorff, M. Farano, A. F. Yesil, S. S. Schütz, M. Culpo & T. M. Schneider, “Channelflow 2.0”, manuscript in preparation (2019), see channelflow.ch

The title of the manuscript is preliminary and will probably change but the author list will remain.

Best,
Tobias

Hello,

Is the manuscript “Channelflow 2.0” allready written and/or published ? I can’t find it.
If not, what should i use to cite it ? And where can i find some sort of “User guide” with description of numerical methods and/or validations ?

Thanks in advance

Best,

Robin

Hey Robin,

Did you ever manage to find either the paper or a “User guide” for the new version of Channelflow 2.0?
Even a set of User notes from those who have run the code and done some post processing would be very helpful if anyone has them available.

Thanks!
Austin